Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Apprentice

What an interesting show. I think that I would like to be on it. Yes, I know that I don't have a Harvard degree or alot of business experience but that doesn't seem to be the main focus of the show. Trump is looking for a leader with common sense. That and no more, toss in people skills, some management ability, and some great ideas and you will find yourself the new head of one of Trumps companies. I think I could be this person. Although my downfall in this show would probably be the same reason I would never win another reality show. Honesty is a virtue but to much will annoy people and I like to say it how it is.

Lets see who is kicked off... it should be the annoying Stacy girl. Oh god please get her out. This is frustrating. ooooh it is going to be her... please please please YES she if fired.... oh man now I can sleep tonight.

Well see you tomorrow.

Deez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home