Wednesday, October 27, 2004

It's been awhile

Well I didn't forget about you, my faithful fans. Just been busy with work and house stuff. I see that the girl has found the time to update her blog so I must follow suit.

Oh what to talk about? As the girl has taken the glory for all of the funny things that have happened see Home Depot and Menards moments in her blog. I shall have to be creative. Ha creative is a word I claim that I am but I am to lazy to actually produce anything creative. I really just need to dedicate some time to something other than TV. But with Netflix and Tivo I think that habit will be hard to break.

This brings me to Tivo, God's own invention, a gift to all mankind, that will live on through the ages. I can't say enough good things about Tivo, it is an experience to great that to put it into words would trivialize it and ruin the thought. I am sure there are some authors out there who could do it justice but not I.

Well our basement is about half done and our house smells like a saudering gun that has been left on to long... I do miss that smell. - I used to take alot of stuff apart... and sometimes when put back together is worked! :) my parents loved me.

Talked to my brother yesterday his wife is doing well (pregnant) that is good. He is still interested in purchasing my truck although I believe that we are still arguing about the price details I tell you. It is good to hear from him I rarely get to talk to anyone from home and that really makes me sad. I really wish I could get home more often! I miss everyone there so much, I don't even really have anyone here that is as close a friend as those that I grew up with. It is worse being the only one who doesn't live back home. Just writing this makes me miss them I hope I can get home soon. I love you guys.

Deez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home