Life Right?
What is it that makes a life complete and fulfilled? I have been confronted with that dilemma lately. Well not so much me but the girl has had questions that revolve around this conundrum. I think it comes down to needing direction in your life. And part of that is having obvious and set career goals. I think it is tough to have those while you are still in college and don't know where you will end up. So it must be somewhat disconcerting to have a partner that has settled into a career path. So when said partner comes home from a long day of work and just wants to sit down have a beer and watch TV the girl doesn't understand. The girl has been at home all day and bored so of course doesn't want to sit around and watch the TV. This causes some problems between the couple as you may well have guessed."Are we just going to sit around and watch TV all night again? Lets play a game. Lets do something!" I hear this every night and it is very disturbing. My solution to this would be get a fricken hobby. Seriously she leaves me alone when she has homework and things to do. My goal now is to help her find a hobby and leave me the hell alone. Onto happier things.
I didn't have any headaches today.
Deez
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home