Monday, January 03, 2005

Movie Review - Supersize Me

Well we finally got around to watching this movie after having it collect dust on the shelf for so long. And what do we get? We learned a little about how bad fast food is for you. Which anyone who isn't in special ed classes can figure out. Just like fucking smoking. I know it is bad for me and so does anyone who can walk but we don't freaking care! (ps I hate truth commercials).

What I really got out of that movie was, are you ready for this? Cravings for Mc Donald's food. I would fucking kill for a double quarter pounder with cheese right now or a Big Mac... dammit I am getting hungry just thinking about it again.

For those of you wanting to see this movie. It is not a horrible movie. The guy means well but all the puking and sickness are brought on by the fact that he exaggerates him meals and forces himself to eat when he is full which no one does. They liken this to alcohol addiction in the movie and I would have to agree. But they miss one point after a while an alcoholic's body starts to adapt to the lifestyle that is what I think started happening at the end. His numbers started going back to normal as his body was working to adjust to the diet. The same thing would happen if an American started eating really spicy food and had never eaten anything spicy in their life they would burn the bejesus out of both ends until their body got used to it. All in all I give this movie an Okay to Interesting nod. At least some people may change their diet after seeing what can happen but hey a charred lung doesn't stop me from smoking a cigar every now and then does it. If anything I believe this movie convinced McDonald's to make some adjustments on their menu.

Deez

My ratings system:
Fucking horrible
Not so fucking horrible
Really crappy
Crap
Okay
Interesting
Really good
Fucking awesome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home