It's Monday Already?
Yes, yes it is and what a long week I have ahead of me.I have just been moved to a new area and under a new boss. I think in the long run this is a good thing we have a lot to offer each other and I think joining this new team will make us all stronger and better. Only time will tell, the only thing I am not excited about is the possibility I will have to move to the basement. I will lose my nice office with a window. :(
Tomorrow I am in charge of getting the men together at work in order to cook a meal for the ladies. Every year we get together for Thanksgiving and Christmas lunches and the men and women cook for each other. I am not sure how I get volunteered for projects like this but it happens quite often. Although this year there were some benefits as I learned how to make a gingerbread house that is one of many we will be giving away. They suck and I will not make one again, just in case you were wondering.
I suppose I should get ready for bed. Sleepy time is good
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home