Tis a Good Week
I put together my first Gingerbread House, and I am no longer allowed to do this because it was very messy and I ate half of the candy intended for the house. Okay possibly more than half the candy... :)
Put together an awesome Christmas Lunch with the men for all the ladies at work.
Bought myself some brownie points with the wife by getting her 18 roses.
Hopefully the rest of the week follows suit.
3 Comments:
cool blog bro love the house i dare you to sit on it hahahaha
I gave the house away at the christmas party so I cannot sit on it. I think I need to see some pictures of yours before you can claim yours was better.
I didn't do anything wrong, yet. I am just building up the brownie points for when I do. muhahahhaha
Post a Comment
<< Home