Today I... well, acually I accomplished very little.
Today was a very boring day. I sat in my office all day and created a recycling phase for all my multimedia classrooms. I now have everything planned out until the year 2010. Pretty exciting huh? I did get to listen to music that is pretty nice I guess.Wait I did do something fun! I took my employees out to lunch at a Chinese restaurant. They seemed to like it, especially the part where I paid and thanked them for doing a good job. I wish I was rich enough to do more for them.
It was also a very slow day because it is the night that my cigar and poker club meets! I really enjoy going out there and hanging out with the group. It is my man time. This month is even better because it is left over night! This wonderful night comes two times a year July and December. It is wonderful because all the left over cigars are available so you get to choose your favorites. For those of you who don't know cigars usually come in packs of 20 or 25 so therefore you can never have more than 20 members in a group or you are limiting yourself to the kinds you can smoke. We currently have about 13-14 members so not all the cigars we purchase each month get smoked. That is where the leftovers come in. It makes it a little easier to spend $12o a year for membership. (Well easier for me... not so much for the old ball and chain).
I think tomorrow night we are going to go out and celebrate the end of the year with a special night of drunken debauchery. We will check out the $3 taco buffet at the strip club and head down to the $5 all you can drink at Hooligans.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home