Sunday, January 01, 2006

15 things you don't know about me

The list:

1. I have an unhealthy obsession with the comic strip 'Calvin and Hobbes'. It is my favorite comic strip of all time and I own every collection printed.

2. I am slowly becoming a wine connoisseur. This is hard for me to believe because 5 years ago I couldn't even stand to drink a glass of wine. It really does grow on you.

3. I like candles, possibly more than my wife.

4. If I could afford an unlimited number of books I would rather read than watch TV. My imagination is better than any TV show and its producers.

5. I have kissed more than one man. It’s a long story.

6. I was hit by a car when I was 11. Surprisingly it really didn't hurt (shock) until I was in the hospital watching Roger Rabbit. Fractures and laughing do not go together.

7. My first real beer (not a drink of my dad's) was when Jason and I stole a Pabst Blue Ribbon from his dad's fridge. We drank maybe half of it back in the alley and then grossed out we tossed it into some bushes. We didn't like the taste??? Ha.

8. I love photography. I really enjoy looking at pictures other people have taken. Someday I hope to make it a hobby.

9. Winter is my favorite time of the year; it is also the most beautiful time of the year. I love being cold and traipsing through the snow.

10. I have almost everything that would be required to start painting. I have many canvases, an easel, tons of paints. The only thing I am missing is motivation, I really want to but I am lazy.

11. The first girl that I kissed was named Jasmine.

12. I have taken naked pictures of myself when bored.

13. I have dropped my pants and had a porn star spank my bare ass while standing on the Vegas Strip.

14. I like to occasionally take baths. It is very relaxing to sit in a tub and read or listen to music.

15. When I was a child Mary Poppins terrified me -or so I am told.

3 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

I fixed it. Thanks for letting me know.

I think you should copy it... I did.

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You fucking fagitron your gay!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

Hmm... someone who is to lazy to identify themselves says something mean. Lets see does that make you cool... or does it make you a 'fagitron'?

I think you know my vote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home