Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Boys and Bumper Stickers

After reading a friend’s blog I got the idea to associate my guy friends with bumper stickers. Once I looked up some funny ones they just all fell into place. I had a really tough time finding ones for my female friends, I will keep looking.

Jason:
“Your Body Is a Temple Mine's an Amusement Park”

Jeremy:
“If you don't like the way I drive, get off the sidewalk!”

Jeremy’s Mom:
“My kid was inmate of the month at county jail”

Andy C.:
“I'm hung like Einstein and smart as a horse”

Katy:
“Smile and the world smiles with you. Fart and you stand alone. ”

Preston:
“Orgasm Donor”
Or
“Caution I Brake For Hookers”

Tank:
“I Have The Body Of A God... Buddha”

Bune:
“Nuke The Unborn Gay Whales For Jesus”

Dad:
“I suffer from C.R.S. Can't Remember Shit”

Andy S.:
“The More I get Bald, The More I get Head”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home