Sunday, January 08, 2006

Year 2005 in review:

I wish I could name them all but here are some highlights of our year.

In no particular order:

Trip to Milwaukee -This trip was really fun; we visited our friends Rachel and Dan, checked out a winery, visited a Miller Lite brewery, and had a beer foul called on me.


Party at the Pankos -oh good and drunken sexy parties, wine was drunk, alot of wine.



Nights of debauchery -to many nights to list

Our Wedding

God daughter

Disney world -needs to serve beer... really!

Sea World -serves beer... awesome!

My sister’s first house

New Car

Trip to Madison -found best strip club ever on the way, it is called Chubbies.

Trip to Wyoming -to see family with a side trip to Yellowstone National Park

Vegas Trips - I was here twice this year, once for work and once with friends. Both were very good times. Here is a picture of the coolest plasma screen I have ever seen. I can't find any other pictures from these trips.



Sexy Garage Sale -there may have been nudity and golfing in our front yard.

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

Sorry about that... it just felt like he was more than a year old. I hope I made it better and that you two aren't mad. I also forgot my brother in law's girl. I am a horrible uncle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home