Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Classes Suck

I now remember why I dislike taking classes. They are boring and I am not sure that I am learning anything and once I feel that way I no longer have motivation to do well. It is unfortunate that in order further my career I need to have a degree. It wouldn't be as important if I was not in the field of education because in private industry experience is sometimes more important. At least the state has changed its rules and so I am finally allowed to take classes for free.

On a really good note, I had an old friend contact me out of the blue. Some of you may know him as Ned. He is going to come and visit in order to see some hockey and hang out. I am very excited to see him because it has been almost 5 years since I have seen him and his is now the father of 2 children. It seems as though everyone I know is getting ahead of me in the family game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home