Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tubbles

Only some of you will know what I mean with the title. That is okay because it isn't very nice.

I have decided to list the top ten things I would do it I won a record size lottery.

1. Purchase a really fucking kick ass computer.
2. Purchase a new mustang convertible.
3. Purchase the sweetest home theater setup.
4. Take a vacation and a cruise around the world.
5. Give a little gift to a few select family and friends.
6. Purchase a new house.
7. Throw a huge party.
8. Purchase a whole new wardrobe.
9. Hire a maid.
10. Increase my DVD collection exponentially.

I realized as I was writing this a few hundred million really isn't that much money. It would be easily spent if you are frivolous with it so I actually doubt I would do some of that stuff without first investing it and creating a more feasible financial plan. It is fun to think about being crazy though. I also decided that I would keep my job so I don't get bored. I would just be more honest at work instead of always being politically correct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home