Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Have you ever done this?

Ladies, have you ever turned to your significant other looked at them and asked how often they think of you during the day? I am sure that some of you have done this. This happened to me last night. Do you know what I said? First I asked if she wanted the truth or the answer she wants to hear. This of course makes her angry so I say lots. She smiles and turns away probably unfulfilled.



I had to leave a little before 7 this morning in order to get up to the cities for a meeting. As we were driving out of town I noticed a sign that said "Help Wanted". I immediately thought of her. So I called to tell her so. I thought that this was a nice thing to do. I am a loving husband. Alas I guess she only wants to know if I am thinking of her when she is awake. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home