Viva Las Mankato!???
Well I was not able to make it to Vegas this year with all my friends... it made me sad so I did the only thing that would make me feel better. I used my vacation money and I bought myself a big TV. I now have a 56 inch Samsung DLP projection TV. It makes me very happy... although I may become much fatter in the future as I can't stop watching movies on it.I know I said in my last post that I would be writing more and I intend to do so. These last couple of weeks have just been so full of stuff I haven't had much time to update this small area of the world.
In order to keep you up to date here is a good list of what I have been doing:
1. Attending a conference that involves all the colleges in our system and their technology issues.
2. Writing two RFP's (requests for proposals) for vendors to be coming in and making bids on installing equipment for me.
3. Installing equipment into new classrooms.
4. Finishing my budget year (June) spending right at $1 million for this year... not a record but close. I find it so hard to believe that I control a budget like that... it feels so weird to do that and be so young.
5. Studying for my class. I was supposed to have debate with my professor today. Since I missed class last week for the conference I was not assigned a partner so I get him. We are going to be arguing whether or not Wikipedia can be used as a resource for papers written in classes. I am for it and will discuss it later in another blog.
I hope all my friends are having fun in Vegas.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home