Garage sales and eBay!
Well we spent this last weekend driving around to different garage sales and open houses. I am not a person that normally gets up early on the weekends but I do once in a while for my wife to make her happy. Now when I do get up early I expect a certain amount of return on the investment of sleep that I am passing up and usually I am rewarded. This weekend I only found 2 books and 1 dvd that I wanted. While the wife filled my car with crap that I swear she only buys so she can have her own garage sales later.The open houses were amazing; there were so many really nice houses that are just out of our price range it makes me sad. I also get angry when the wife looks at me and says "Matt, I want that in our house!" or "why can't we have that?" or "you need to make more money" because she doesn't even have a full time job yet... we will NOT be looking at houses outside of our abilities to purchase until we have way more money.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home