Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A visit to the book store

We have just spent some time at the bookstore. One of the more expensive places for me to be as I tend to purchase quite a few books. Of course the best way to prevent this is to make a few stops before you get to the good old Barnes and Noble, like the used book store. This is not always the best option as you are still paying half price for any book. So, I have started stopping at our thrift stores and purchasing books at a fraction of the cover price. ($.25 for softcover and $.50 for hardcover) I would say that the last 3 out of 4 times going to the thrift store has eliminated the need to move on because I have found 5 to 10 books that I need to read there. This makes me very happy.

On another note this weekend is my wife's graduation. She has finally finished her masters degree in English Literature and is very happy. I am very proud of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home