Monday, May 15, 2006

Well, as always I haven't exactly been reliably updating the blog. I wish I had a good excuse but the best one I can come up with is the fact that I am lazy. So to catch you up on what we are doing here is a quick list from the past week or two.

1. Taken finals- yay! classes are over for the summer! I should hopefully have slightly over one year of school left before I graduate. Then it is onto my MBA.
2. Went home to visit my mother who had an encounter with a somewhat irritable set of stairs... unfortunately the stairs won. We were also very lucky because in this same trip we were able to see Austin and Emily for their first birthdays. Happy birthday Austin!
3. Started reading all those books I purchased - reviews to follow
4. Things get busy this time of year at work. I am helping make sure that all of the classroom and digital signage technology is in place for 2 new building on campus, with another 2 buildings on the way.
5. Started up the old DND group - I know this makes me a dork but I love it.
6. My wife graduated... I may have written about this already.
7. New puppy that needs lots of love and attention.
8. With all this rain I should be mowing the lawn every other day.
9. I am sure there are many more things that I have forgotten but oh well.

Toodaloo for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home